Ever wondered why some programmers have a steep learning and growth curve, while on other hand, other programmers have either a constant growing curve or a stagnant curve. There is no second thought to the fact that programming and technology trends move very fast and the platforms and the means for building those technologies evolve constantly. In such a fast pace and dynamic scenario, if one does not lift one’s head every once in a while to look around to keep pace with all the changes and shifts, one could end up coding oneself down an inescapable rabbit hole. To help all the programmers out there, we, at zyoin, have come-up with an info-graphic which talks about 10 write-ups every programmer must read.
Here comes the info-graphic:
For convenience of all readers, we have incorporated links having answers to these 10 articles. We have incorporated links having answers to these 10 articles:
- What Every Programmer Should Know about Memory?
- What Every Computer Scientist Should Know About Floating-Point Arithmetic
- What Every Developer Should know about Unicode?
- What Every Programmer Should know about Time?
- What every web developer must know about URL encoding?
- What should every programmer know about web development?
- What Every Programmer Should Know About SEO?
- What Every Programmer Need to know about networking?
- What Every Java Developer Should Know about String?
- What should every programmer know about security?