Information Collection and how it is used
- Zyoin collects personal information when you register with Zyoin to use Zyoin services.
- When you register we ask you only for your Name, E-Mail address, Mobile No and Location.
- Zyoin automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser and the Zyoin application, including your IP address, your default gateways, cookie, and the page you request.
- Zyoin uses information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, research, and anonymous reporting.
- Zyoin reserves the right to use the information provided by you within the framework of its business and will not disclose any information to a third party person or organization.
IP Addresses are automatically reported by your browser each time you view a web page. Your IP address is stored in our log files.
IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including:
- To diagnose problems reported by our users which are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific ISP.
- To tailor advertising based on geographic area or other information derived from your IP address. Aggregate information derived from IP addresses may also be reported to advertisers.
- To estimate the total number of users visiting Zyoin from specific geographical regions.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, which is sent to your browser from a website’s computers and stored on your local computer’s hard disc.Zyoin only uses ‘session’ cookies that persist one browser session.
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set.
- If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use Zyoin products or services that require you to “login,” and you may not be able to take full advantage of the Zyoin service.
- Zyoin uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
o Access your information when you “login”.
o Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
o Conduct research to improve Zyoin’s content and services.
- Zyoin may let other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other entities’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other entities do not have access to Zyoin cookies.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- When you post a question or an answer your Zyoin ID that you are posting under is visible to other users, unless you specifically choose not to do so.
- Zyoin may share demographic information with business partners. No personally identifiable information will ever be used without your permission.
- Zyoin does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested or when we have your permission.
- Zyoin displays targeted advertisements based on personal information that is exhibited in people’s profiles.
Editing and Deleting Account Information
- You can modify your Zyoin Account Information except your primary email id at any time.
- We may send you certain communications relating to the Zyoin service, such as service announcements and administrative messages that are considered part of your Zyoin account.
- We limit access to personal information about you to Zyoin employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Your Zyoin Account Information is password-protected.
Zyoin may update this policy at any time for any reason. If there are any significant changes to how we handle personal information we will send a notice to the primary email address specified in your Zyoin account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.